Saturday, September 1, 2012

Informal Words and Expressions in Chat, SMS or Social Networking

0 comments

Daftar istilah-istilah dalam facebook, chatting, SMS.
SLANGMEANS
ASAPAs Soon As Possible
ASLTell me your Age,Sex and Location
B4Before
bbzBabes
BFFBest Friends Forever
BRBBe right back
BTWBy The Way
CMIIWCorrect me if I'm wrong
FBFacebook
FFSFor fuck's sake
FYIFor Your Information
GMGood Morning
GNGood Night
gr8Great komputertipstrik.blogspot.com
GTFOGet the fuck out!
IDKI don’t Know
IMHOIn my humble opinion                              


          twenty4rt.blogspot.com             
JKJust Kidding                     
KOkay
kkOkay
klCool
L8Late
LMAOLaughing my ass off!
LMFAOLaugh my fu*king ass off
LMKLet Me Know
LOLLaughing out loud
M/FAre You Male or Female?
OMGOh my God!
plzPlease
ROFLRoll on floor laughing!
RTFMRead the fucking manual!
SDSweet Dreams
srySorry
TnxThanks
TTYLTalk to you later
TYThank You
WTFWhat The Fu*k

Follow me :


Leave a Reply